Seascape - 1st Floor
Recent Guests Reviews
3208 Nassau Dr, 1st Floor, Hernando Beach, FL 34607
Enjoy an entire 1st floor of our Seascape House, a spectacular home with expansive water views, screened/heated pool, and instant access to the Gulf of Mexico. Your private suite includes: living room + full kitchen +1 bedroom + full bathroom + garage + screened patio + a boat dock + Washer & Dryer. Escape to kayaking, scalloping, fishing , pool and Florida sunshine all at the Seascape House! 5 mins to Weeki Wachee, 1 hour to Tampa, 2 hours to Disney, minutes to restaurants, boat rentals, Walmart....
Seascape House is a spectacular home with 360 water views and instant access to the Gulf of Mexico. The House is on Nature Coast of Florida, a nature lover's getaway. 5 mins to Weeki Wachee river. 10 mins to Weeki Wachee Spring, 1 hour to Tampa and Clearwater beaches, 2 hours to Orlando Disney and 45 minutes to Crystal River. Located next to the Gulf, the Seascape House is only minutes drive to bars , restaurants, parks, marinas, boat rentals, Publix, Walmart, Target, bowling places and other stores.
ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE SUITE:
- You are renting the ground level of the Seascape House. The breezy view from pool over looking the Gulf is even better than upstairs unit!
- The suite has its private living room, kitchen, one bedroom, and one full bathroom, garage, laundry, a 10’x10’ covered/screened patio, a one-boat dock.
- You share with owner or another guest family: gym, pool and yard. Each unit has its private outdoor patio(s) and dock. The pool is salt-water pool, approximately 10 times less salty than ocean water, but healthier/better for skins.
- Your living room has a sofa bed that can be converted to a king-size bed. It also has an office desk and stool. There is a 6-seat table that is usually folded away as an accent table in the living room. You can easily open it up and use it for dining or doing work.
- Your kitchen has a large counter center island with four high-chairs. The kitchen is stocked with pans, bowls, plates, cups, utensils, filterless coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, toaster, water boiler, rice cooker, baking pans, and much more. If you use anything, please clean it for the next guest. Kitchen also has tea, salt, pepper, oil and soy sauce (Bring your own special tea, coffee, Keurig coffee refills, food, and cooking ingredients.)
- The Bedroom has a king size bed, two night stands, a small desk, stool, and a spacious closet with 20 wooden hangers.
- The bathroom has standing shower. No bathtub is available in this suite. Towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap are provided.
- Free parking. Our driveway allows up to 7 cars! You can also park your car inside of your private garage. Boat trailers sometimes may occasionally be requested to park the grass.
- The house has 3 boat docks. Your rental includes one boat dock space (#1). Top unit has a private boat dock of #3.
- WIFI: is included in the rental.
24/7 SHARED AREAS: The house is about 3000 SF in total. There may be up to 10 guests living upstairs. Upstairs guests have their own private patios on each of their floors. Please note shared area and exterior areas have security cameras at all times.
- You have access to the very large screened-in porch, with a heated salt-water pool. The pool overlooks the cannel and gulf. There is a grill by the pool. (Note the pool is small, meant for entertainment, not exercising.)
- The largest boat dock #2 has a spacious dock patio with 8 chairs and fire pit in center. It is a shared space by both units of the Seascape guests.
- We have a simple gym that has supplies for pool and out door activities. The gym has some simple equipment like weights, yoga pads.
HOUSE RULES: Your reservation is subject to immediate cancelation WITHOUT refund if house rules are violated.
- No pets. Sorry.
- No parties. Only registered guests can come in the house. According to Hernando County Government, "Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed maximum occupancy.” Please know that no additional guests are allowed other than the registered guests who made the reservation.
- No loud noises. The Seascape is located on a family block. Almost at all times, it is super quiet and you can hear birds chirping and fish leaping out of water. Please be considerate and protect such harmony. No loud music outside. Noises between 9pm and 8am are prohibited. If you are renting one of two units at the Seascape, please be considerate of indoor noise as well.
ACTIVITIES AT THE HOUSE:
- Enjoy mornings and evenings on your private screened porch, outdoor docks by the cannel and water views!
- Spend time in the screened heated salt-water pool and its patios.
- Listen and watch Manatees and Dolphins swim up and down this Direct Gulf Canal. Dolphins do leap out often in front our Seascape house.
- Spend time in kayaks by the cannel. If you plan to rent kayaks or boat during your stay from local shops/marina, reserve in advance. You will need to reserve in the morning and sometimes one day ahead of time!
- Take a bike ride, maybe a nature walk or take your boat off our dock and head out to the Gulf.
- Enjoy the setting sun with some grilled steaks and veggies cooked over the grill.
- Take a leisurely stroll to one of the many local water-front eateries for dinner.