SUITE 111: BOARDROOM
BOARDROOM: 500 sf, serves 2~50 people. 100 Higgins O’Hare Boardroom is located at I-90's Canfield highway exit, it is only 4 miles east of O'Hare airport and 12 miles west of downtown Chicago. Our Boardroom offers 500 SF including an 16’x10’ open space at the entrance door. This newly renovated BOARDROOM offers:
- a large center conference table with 20 chairs around it. (Please note that the center conference table can NOT be moved. If you need an open space, book our Classroom or Center Hall in the same building.)
- 30 additional folding chairs available in storage closet. They can be placed as 2nd row around the conference table or at the entrance open space.
- ten 4’ x 2’ folding tables available in storage closet.
- projector screen with remote control
- a wall (4’ by 20’) of white board with markers
- four pin boards
- 11 outlets under the tabletop, 8 outlets on west wall and 1~2 outlets on the other walls.
- Beverages are allowed. No alcohol or cocktail of any types.
- Men’s and Women’s Restroom on 2nd floor
- Central heat controlled by you
- high-speed WIFI internet
PRICE: $25/hour for 1-20 people. $30/hr for 21-30. $40/hour for 31-40. $50/hour for 41-50.
AV EQUIPMENT: Group may bring their own AV equipment and use our projector screen for free. We offer no guarantee on compatibility of outside equipment. Group is responsible for arranging rental of equipment, set-up and dismantling. You can rent our projector or 65” TV for additional $20 fee per meeting day.
KITCHEN: Kitchen has plenty of granite counter space, sink, microwave, and refrigerator. It is connected to the Boardroom. You can reserve our kitchen for additional $20 fee per meeting.
FOOD: Food can be brought in with an one time $30 Food Facility Charge.
SNACKS & DRINKS: Our vending machine is located on the same floor right outside of our Boardroom. It offers 20+ kinds of healthy snacks, chilled drinks, coffee and tea for $1~$2 per item.
BATHROOMS: Please be advised that this BOARDROOM is located on the Lower Level (basement). Currently, bathrooms are located on the 2nd floor of the building and no elevator is available.
PARKING: Parking is free: there are 18 parking spaces for the building and about 50+ street parking spots within one block walk.
PREVIEW: You’re welcome to check it out for yourself ahead of time and plan your event ahead of time! You may visit any time as long as the space isn't being used for another event. Just let us know the exact date and time you’d like to come by.
MISCELLANEOUS: - No smoking within 25 feet of building entrances. No Candles. No Alcohol.
OVERTIME: Overtime needs permission from Property Manager (because there may be another meeting scheduled right after) and, with permission, over time will be charged at the same hourly rate as original booking. GROUP ASSUMES ALL LIABILITIES AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
ROOM CONDITION: Group is responsible for the cleanliness of meeting facility upon conclusion of event; a clean-up fee of up to $50.00 will be assessed if meeting space is not returned to its original state.
(1) Chairs and tables should be returned to original position
(2) Whiteboard writing should be erased.
(3) All garbage items must be place in trash bins.
(4) Leftover food must be placed in trash bags and taken to our dumpster in the parking lot.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No penalty if written notice is provided two weeks prior to meeting date. Cancellation less than two weeks will be accessed a 25% administrative fee. No refunds if cancellation is less than one week from scheduled function. A full refund, less applicable cancellation fees, will be returned to Group within 5 business days.
We currently mainly host business meeting and trainings.
Other events require a $300 one-time non-refundable party fee and $75 cleaning fee. They include:
- Baby Shower, Bridal Shower, Mixer
- Charity Event, Corporate Event, Corporate Party
- Fashion Event, Fashion Show, Fundraising Event
- Gala, Launch Event, Product Demo
- Product Release, Product Showcase, Meetup
- Birthday Party
- Celebration, Cocktail Party
- Engagement Party, Bridal Shower
- Food Tasting, Holiday Party
- Marriage Proposal, Reunion, Sweet 16