SUITE 511: NEWPORT KITCHEN
5005 Newport Dr, Suite 511, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
511 NEWPORT KITCHEN: 575 sf, tables and chairs are set up to 25 guests. Our building is located at the intersection of highway I-90, I-290 and I-53 as well as local highway 62, 58 and 72, It is conveniently located for easy access to northern suburbs, O'Hare airport and downtown Chicago. It is 13 miles west of O'Hare airport, and it is located across highway of IKEA Schaumburg.
PARTY KITCHEN SET UP:
- 25 chairs are placed around rectangular white tables.
- Additional folding chairs and folding tables are available in storage are if requested.
- food & beverages are allowed
- Two Restrooms on the same floor
- An exhaust air fan is in the center of building for exchanging room airs.
- high-speed WIFI internet included
- handicap accessibility
AV EQUIPMENT: We offer no guarantee on compatibility of outside equipment. Group is responsible for arranging rental of equipment, set-up and dismantling. You can rent our 65” TV Monitor for additional $20 fee per meeting.
BATHROOMS: Bathrooms are located on the same floor.
PARKING: Parking is free: there are 150 free parking spaces for the building. Parking has never been an issue.
PREVIEW: You’re welcome to check it out for yourself ahead of time and plan your event ahead of time! You may visit any time as long as the space isn't being used for another event. Just let us know the exact date and time you’d like to come by.
MISCELLANEOUS: - No smoking within 25 feet of building entrances. No Candles. No Alcohol.
OVERTIME: Overtime needs permission from Property Manager (because there may be another meeting scheduled right after) and, with permission, over time will be charged at the same hourly rate as original booking. Unauthorized overtime is subject to additional $20/hour meeting fees in addition to original booking fee. GROUP ASSUMES ALL LIABILITIES AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
ROOM CONDITION: Group is responsible for the cleanliness of meeting facility upon conclusion of event; a clean-up fee of up to $50.00 will be assessed if meeting space is not returned to its original state.
(1) Chairs and tables should be returned to original position
(2) Tables and chairs obvious food marks should be wiped off.
(3) All garbage items must be place in trash bins.
(4) Leftover food must be placed in trash bags and put inside our garbage dumpster located OUTSIDE at our south-west corner parking lot.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No penalty if written notice is provided two weeks prior to meeting date. Cancellation less than two weeks will be accessed a 25% administrative fee. No refunds if cancellation is less than one week from scheduled function. A full refund, less applicable cancellation fees, will be returned to Group within 5 business days.
We'd love to host your next:
- One on one meetings, group meetings, team building, brainstorming meetings.
- Baby Shower, Bridal Shower, Mixer
- Charity Event, Corporate Event, Corporate Party
- Fashion Event, Fashion Show, Fundraising Event
- Gala, Launch Event, Product Demo
- Product Release, Product Showcase, Meetup
- Birthday Party
- Celebration, Cocktail Party
- Engagement Party, Bridal Shower
- Food Tasting, Holiday Party
- Marriage Proposal, Reunion, Sweet 16